Silicon compounds silmix® are specially intended to manufacture rollers coatings.
Wide range of parameters that is:
- hardness within the range of 20-90ShA,
- perfect processing properties,
- fast curing,
- air bubbles – free, uniform structure,
- raw material high resistance,
- easy adhesion to a mandrel,
- complete mechanical parameters even after first stage of vulcanisation,
- easy grinding.
Guarantees high quality rollers coatings that would meet all your requirements.
silmix® compounds are normally termicaly stabilised (up to 250°C, to 300°C upon request) and are more resistant to selected media. Compounds are available in natural colours, according to RAL colour chart or in compliance with delivered colour chart.
- electro-conducting or charge downlead rollers,
- printing rollers,
- pressure rollers,
- leading rollers,
- high temperature and general resistant rollers,
- corona rollers,
- and many others